The 3rd Cardiac Safety Workshop in Japan will bring together experts and members of academia, regulatory, and drug development organizations for 2 days of intensive discussion, debates, and updates.
Rick Turner, PhD (Senior Director of Cardiac Safety, Quintiles) will give a presentation on the Cardiac Safety Research Consortium (CSRC) on day 2 of this meeting.
Who should attend:
- Drug development and clinical research managers and associates
- Pharmaceutical physicians and medical directors
- Safety pharmacology and nonclinical scientists
- Drug safety and drug surveillance personnel
- Clinical pharmachology scientists
- Pharmacovigilance managers
- Data managers
- IT/technology managers
- Outsourcing and marketing managers
- Decision makers in cardiac drug safety, including toxicology, pharmacology, and compliance.
For registration and meeting information, please view the meeting program.